About me

Hey Y'all! My name is Kati, I am twenty-four years old & Currently live in Northern VA.

I am a Mother to three, yes I said that right.. Three beautiful little girls! [Kadience, Bella & DanniLyn] Each of them has had me wrapped around that little pinky since they were... born. I really enjoy watching them grow and explore their imaginations, It is truly a blessing. I am a very patriotic person. I am still the one who cries & gets goosebumps when I hear the National Anthem. I come from a long line of military service members & Police Officers, so lets just say, "its in my blood". Since I take so much pride there is always an on going Military discount for all Veterans & active duty personnel! Please mention it when booking!

My roots began in Atlanta,I am a GA Peach. I was raised in a small town in KY called Vine Grove. I swear that it had a population of a thousand. It was your common small town, a train track ran right through the middle & everyone knew everything about everyone. (Phew! That was hard to type!) We moved to VA when I was a teenager.Packing up and meeting new people is something that I just got used to. I have met so many wonderful people in our journey & I am thankful for each of them. They have all shaped me into the Woman I am today. I am even more thankful that we all still share a bond, that no matter where we are in the country we're still there for each other & that's just not something that happens to everyone, even though I wish it did.

If I am not behind the camera, I am usually teaching my girls, playing outside & answering my favorite question of all time "Why?" Who knew there were so many things to say 'Why' too & how many different answers you can come up with! I love the smell of laundry detergent & fresh cut grass.. (So weird.. I know!) I'd rather be barefoot & outside with a pickle in my hand than cooped up in the house like a bump on a log. I am very open & honest (& if you are still reading this massive first blog post, totally sorry if I've bored you!)

While there are so many things in life that I love (family, friends, fires, peanut butter on pancakes, Michaels 40% off coupons, Christmas morning & Vanilla Coke), this blog will focus on my greater passion: Photography. So thank you for sharing your love & thoughts and choosing me to be your Photographer. I promise I will not let you down! Be sure to check here frequently. I will add sneak peeks until your gallery is posted, you can also find special discounts & more information about whats going on in our corner of the world! I hope you all have a blessed day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment