I Heart Faces Photo Challenge | Eyes

(Click image to enlarge)

I have followed I heart Faces (a photography tutorial/weekly challenge website) for a little over a year now. I have done the challenges in my free time but never posted a photo until today!! This is my very first entry & I am so excited! I took this photo of my 2year old as the thunder rolled in while we were playing outside. She's always been scared of storms & I honestly had no idea it was going to rain that day! I asked her to look up and smile at the same time that the thunder went off & this was the photo I got. I feel this photo is perfect for this challenge because there is so much raw emotion. Bella's eyes have captured the beautiful part of fear & to this day this is still one of my favorite photos, but I'm weird like that :)



You can enter your beautiful eyes photo over at I Heart Faces for this
weeks challenge or click below to go to their main website!


3 comments:

KG Russell said...

This picture is amazing. I love photos like this too. You can just feel the fear in her eyes looking at this photo. My daughter is the same way with fireworks.

Jenna (Cammi J Photography) said...

you captured great emotion! Good job!:)

Cate said...

Aw - great photo! I just want to hug her!

Post a Comment