80 minutes...Wait, what?

Have I ever mentioned I love watching football, Baseball & Rugby?

The Hooligan's are a local team (out of Northern VA) has just recently ended the season until the fall season resumes & I wanted to share with you some of my favorite photos from the season, all of course were taken by me! I do not play Rugby but I love to watch it! It gets intense sometimes but it is all in good fun. Rugby players & their audience are some of the most down to earth & easy going people I have ever met. So add full contact + great attitudes & your in for a fantastic 80 minutes, guaranteed to make you "Ooh!! & Awe" at! I have had the honor to watch a band of brothers form an even tighter bond through this sport, and this season we are loosing a great group of guys, but I'm sure we will all meet again on the field one day!





If you are interested in checking out the Hooligans in action you can visit their website by clicking HERE.







Clicking photos will enlarge them :)






















Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment