Sweet Summertime!

Man o Man is it hot outside!! Triple digits + 100% humidity is enough for anyone to want to stay outside!! Before it had gotten this hot, I got to photograph a sweet family of three, Melissa, Hokey & their Son Hunter! They were up for anything, we walked around downtown & out around the Manor. I had a blast getting to know them & hope I get to do their maternity shoot, because they are now expecting baby #2, Congrats to you two! (I hope its a girl!!)
Check out some of my favorite shots from their shoot!!


If You are interested in Setting up your own Portrait Session contact me HERE. Be sure to become a follower in the Lower right hand corner of this page, You'll get access to Updates/giveaways / Discounts & Tutorials as soon as they are posted!!

(Clicking on images will make them larger)













0 comments:

Post a Comment