A dilly and a dally on a Sunday!

I hope that everyone has been having a fantastic week! I am a little behind on posting my recent sessions on the blog, so there will be 2-3 more posts this week! (I usually try to post a new one once a week) We've been busy packing up to move for the 8th time in 5 years (thanks to the USMC) but this will be our first move of our own choosing! Its been quite a challenge packing up with 3 little girls following behind you and unpacking what you just packed, but it has been fun! Anyways- I took a break from packing on Sunday and caught up with a former PBP Bride, Ashley. I photographed her wedding this past January. Ashley & Her Husband Mike are expecting this first bundle of joy, a little girl in July. Ashley & her sister Amanda (whom is a stylist/ best friend/ personal assistant to Ashley ex. see photo below!) spent the day with me wondering around Fredericksburg. There was tons to catch up on since I had seen them last, we got to talking & "ooh's and ahh's" at all of the beautiful scenery & before we knew it we had been shooting for 2 hours!! I couldnt narrow it down to just a few photos, so here are pretty much all of my favorites! Enjoy! :)

P.s. Ashley, You are going to be a terrific Momma! I cant wait to meet Little Miss!



(Clicking the thumbnails will enlarge the photos)













Dont forget to become a follower to stay up to date on all specials & giveaways!




(bottom right hand corner, click follow!)












Interested in booking your next portrait session with PBP? Click HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment