Red, White & Blue

This past weekend I got the chance to photograph little stud muffin "M" & His beautiful Momma for a Mini 4th of July Session! "M" was all business when I first met him, He met me with a serious face & tool in his hand, But by the end of the session, He was giggling & even had me put him in his car-seat. He was a blast to photograph, and is going to be a Heart breaker with those sweet curls! Here are some of my favorite photos from our session, I cant wait to photograph him again!

Check out what "M's" Momma had to say about our session:
" I am so pleased to give Pure Bliss Photography 5 stars! Kati, was very patient with my 18 month old son and captured some great fourth of july memories! If you can make my boy laugh you are amazing! These pictures are beautiful treasures for me and my family and I already have her scheduled for two more events coming up! She is awesome!


If You are interested in Setting up your own Mini Session contact me HERE.
Be sure to become a follower in the Lower right hand corner of this page, You'll get access to Updates/giveaways / Discounts & Tutorials as soon as they are posted!!

Mini Sessions are currently 50% off!! Contact me now to book yours for only $60!
This offer won't last long. Must book before 7/14!
















1 comments:

Brigita T Alvarado Photography said...

love 4th of July inspired photo shoots - great job

Post a Comment